Lynne Taggart

Exclusive To You

Voilà is Personal Mentorship. It's An Exclusive Experience For The Woman Who's Ready To Step Into Her Wholeness.

Understand Yourself Deeply

Understand Yourself Deeply

The magic of Voilà is quite simply this - You understanding that you are so much more than just a physical human being.

You're also an energetic being, which is connected to a greater Universe.

When I help you to realise this, to tune in, and to see what else is there, suddenly you feel "I can do this. I'm no longer alone."

You can tap into this incredible other-worldly energy where so much more reveals itself to you.

You're Mostly Energy

You're Mostly Energy

The human, physical part of you is just 4% of all of you. The other 96% of you is energy. Your energy is the greatest part of you.

You being able to feel this non-physical aspect of you, gives you the ability to feel more powerful, to work with Universal Laws and to embody higher energetic frequencies.

You being in a heightened energetic state brings lasting transformation enabling you to feel more powerful and to attract more of what you truly desire so that you can effortlessly release what is no longer worthy of you.

You were born worthy of everything you desire.

It's now time to bring your energy up in frequency so you feel true resonance with this innate state of being.

Invest In Your Energy

Invest In Your Energy

Having worked with many seven and eight figure high achievers, I know that your energy can get overlooked.

Seeing you through the eyes of Source, your potential is so much greater than your present state of awareness and allowance.

As energy is cleared from you, that is unconsciously negatively impacting you, your energy begins to expand.

As a result you feel lighter, you hold less unconscious resistance, you're able to breathe more deeply and naturally achieve more.

As your energy is being recalibrated you feel more in alignment with who you are and what you desire becomes magnified to you. You will see, for the very first time, what you really want, how powerful you are and the depth of your purpose.

Your path of allowing is more clear and you step into your 'greatness' faster, with least effort.

Being in a higher energetic frequency gives you superpowers that are lightyears beyond your human way of doing.

You acclimate to an omnipresent Universal energy, feeling more of Source and consciously creating your dream reality.

The Only Limits You Have Are The Limits You Believe." Dr Wayne Dyer

Ready To Expand?

Ready To Expand?

Voilà Personal Mentorship offers a safe sacred space for your energy to expand.

I work closely with you in a way that most serves your energy.

Individual sessions or ongoing one-to-one agreements are now booking for 2023.

Book a call below or email Lynne with your requests.


Apply For Voilà

Apply For Voilà

This is a highly confidential service that honours your need for discreetness. To apply for Voilà please follow the link. Book A Call Directly With Lynne.

Book A Call

"I got clarity around how much I need to protect my energy and how connected to the higher vibration I am in life. I have more confidence and belief in my intuitive self and connection to Source and the energies I feel and attract.
If you are ready to trust the unseen and increase your energetic vibration for where you are wanting to go, then Lynne is the guide for you.”

Tricia Brouk, International Award Winning Director, Author, Producer and Founder of The Big Talk Academy

"Working with Lynne was one of the most transformational experiences of my life. She opened my eyes to what I didn’t see was holding me back from what I truly desired. I always felt safe, loved, and important. If you have the opportunity to work with her, don’t hesitate!"

Cassie Howard

"Working with Lynne has been transformational. I’ve transitioned to living in a higher frequency. My connection to my inner being is stronger, allowing me to feel more confident, more joyful and more satisfied. And, my ability to maintain my feelings of satisfaction and joy are so much stronger, no matter what comes up in life."

Cynthia Dovell
Voilā Retreats

Voilā Retreats

Voilā Retreats are Lynne's signature holistic group or individual journeys, supporting women to awaken to their fullest potential for greater wealth and success in personal and professional areas. Lynne is available to host Voilà Retreats at your venue, or location of your choice. Contact us below with your requirements.

Get In Touch